Your back? I didn't think you'd be back to be honest, not quite sure what to do from here, didn't really plan to get this far...hmm, I mean since your already here I guess I can show you something new. Let me see here *looks through collection of hundreds of drafted blog ideas for the year*, ah here is a good one, lets go over Magazine Types!! So today I'll be discussing magazine types with you, lets begin!!! There are 3 main types of magazines that most other magazines fall under as sub-categories, today I'll discuss both in ONE blog, enjoy; CONSUMER MAGAZINES; Our first type of magazine is consumer magazines, the target audience for these types of magazines are the general public and have the widest readership of the 3 types. Some popular examples of this type of magazine are Vogue, Sports Illustrated, and Reader's Digest, most of which we've mentioned in previous blogs. They are commonly printed on glossy papers and as such are often referred to by peop...
Comments
Post a Comment