Skip to main content

(3) Who am I, what am I like?

 

So ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘ˆ, I wanted to share a little bit about myself.

Well you already know my name at least, Pablo, so you might as well have a face to associate it with

This is a photo of me in class. ^^

As a student I can be either one of two ways, completely obedient and forcibly engaged, or uninterested. Usually the better one though.

I am taking this class as it is a class that will bring me one step closer to getting an Aice diploma which I guess means free college.
Essay Response, get ready to read!! haha
As far as future plans go, I see college as a back up plan. My real plan is to improve my coding and computer science abilities exponentially and use raw skill to penetrate the industry which is also known as being self-taught and I have met many developers, junior and senior who have entered the field like this. I find it very impressive and as far as computer science goes in college, it is more based on theoretical components which aren't used within the industry for a wide margin  as such I often times don't see a real value in going to college for 4 years learning complex calculus, theories, and old programming skills that aren't relevant to the industry standards, I'm not saying that would be it completely, I'd say half would be relevant and the other half irrelevant, but that's still 2 years, I value my time extremely, and I'm not keen on giving up 4 years so easily like others. So in my plan if I'm able to develop a mastery and high level understanding of code and software engineering before the school year ends and get a job than I don't see college as being beneficial at all. But I don't like having just one plan, so thus the reason for me taking this class and pursuing the Aice diploma. Because it offers a back up plan for me. If I don't get it then I won't be going to college out of my own decision. I could teach myself far more in 4 years than a college degree in computer science ever could. It's not being cocky it's being truthful. The average self taught developer learns and gets a job within 6 months to 2 years (at most). So you can imagine how easy it would be with 4 years. Extremely easy, the competition would be irrelevant if I had that much time to study myself. As for hobbies you can guess: coding, software, and data science. I've been enjoying Udemy courses and courses offered by M.I.T. and Harvard and they are both challenging enough that I can enjoy them. But looking aside that, I exercise from time to time and enjoy interacting with other people and joking with them. Some people see me as a stupid arrogant clown with an ego, to those people I say enjoy throwing stones in my direction while you can. Perhaps I've given too much information, anyways.
________
|       |       |
|       |       |

Thanks for reading!

Images taken from some guy in glasses, wait...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(21) Is it really a good morning?... House Styles PART 2!!!

  I think I'm losing it, I've looked everywhere, but I just can't find it...OH THERE YOU ARE!! Welcome...back, I wasn't looking for you, no...I was looking for my...uhm MY GLASSES!!..."where are MY glasses?" ahhh gotcha, anyways lets get back to discussing house styles, well we already discussed it, so lets look at some examples, Yes right away I think you guys can see the general theme and use of house styles in this magazine. It's pretty easy to spot. For one we can typically see an image of an individual in the cover, the magazine logo, in this case being XXL, and the use of large headings typically at the bottom left with a barcode at the bottom right. Lets go over some more analyzed and high quality examples, These are some very nicely analyzed examples and they easily searchable on the internet so credit to the google search "house style in magazine". Anyways we can see that the Vogue magazine is clearly very streamlined in it's product

(5) Check this out! More camera angles, yes!

I knew you'd want some more  😉 and I've got you covered!! Today I wanted to demonstrate to you some more camera angles and shots!! The first camera angle is the establishing shot This shot is used to establish the location and environment of a scene and can also set the mood while giving the audience visual clues of the day, time, and general situation. For example in the establishing shot you can tell it's within a school. Another angle similar to the establishing shot is the master shot This shot is meant to focus not as much on the location, but more on all the subjects in the scene, smaller shots can be interwoven into the master shot. Moving on,  I have the close-up up shot This shot is taken very close to the subject and has the subject fill most of the frame, the purpose is to emphasize the subject or a small feature of theirs. For example in the photo it appears like he's thinking and you can deduce this by his facial expressions. Any closer and this would

(20) Hey, what if we like stopped being creative?...hmm good idea, House Styles

  Hey there friends...what? Your not my friend? That can be solved *gives you half eaten donut*, yeah we chill now. ANYWAYS, to all my dear readers, AHEM, yeah I mean you!! I wanted to discuss with you what is house styles with regards to magazines. I care for you all and would hate to waste your time so I'm going to make this short and sweet and divide this topic into two separate blogs, I will use one blog for to help you understand the subject of house styles in magazines and another blog to demonstrate this in terms of actual magazines so you can see house styles in how it is applied in terms of an industry setting i.e. official magazines. But before I begin let me give you a short list of useful resources to understand the concept of house styles before I simplify it to oblivion for you; https://www.thoughtco.com/house-style-editing-1690842 https://www.theeword.co.uk/blog/creating-a-house-style-for-your-content-why-how/ https://www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/encyclopedias-alm